Dear reader, welcome to my abode. It's so good to have you here. I hope you enjoy your stay.

9 August 2016

What Will You Gain?



You that rejoices over another's downfall,
You that prays for another's ill-luck,
You that loves them not, but hates them all,
You that does anything to get a buck.


You that is never able to offer some support,
You that is always the first to initiate troubles,
You that, for gossip, won't mind being a port,
You that cannot laugh with an air of bubbles.

Why is your evil mind set on destruction? 
Can't you be happy for another, just once? 
Can't you survive in a peaceful condition?
With your hatred, what will you gain hence?

Like My Facebook Page  

Where My Heart Is - Part 2

Where My Heart Is - Part 1 

Swim With Me Tonight 

Ten-Word Story 6

Those Voices In My Head 

Photo source: www.gameondaily.com