Dear reader, welcome to my abode. It's so good to have you here. I hope you enjoy your stay.

15 November 2015

Let Me Grow (Part 4)

Guest Post From Emmanuel Boison

I sinned against God and man, defamed the church of the Living God and shamed the name of the Most High. I have a past I'm not so proud of. (Let’s assume you do not).

I had a rough start. I slipped along the line, I abused the grace and call of God upon my life. And I kept a double life until I was exposed. (Let’s assume I’m the only one).

But, if He has chosen to forgive me, why do you fight God’s grace, mercy and love shown me? Why do you sack the sick from God’s hospital?

I’m back here again, with or without your permission. God says: “Therefore if the Son sets you free, you shall be free indeed.

"For He made Him who knew no sin to be sin for us, that we might become the righteousness of God in Him. Do not remember the former things, nor consider the things of old.

"Behold, I will do a new thing, now it shall spring forth; shall you not know it? I will even make a road in the wilderness and rivers in the desert."

Have I gotten you confused? Yeah, I’m quoting scripture, and they apply to me also. Do I sound presumptuous? No, I’m remorseful and I’m only begging to speak.

So let me speak, let me speak, let me speak! I pray your godly love towards me, not your judgment, condemnation and rejection.

So you saw me doing what, when, last year, month, week or yesterday? I’ve confirmed your suspicions so you’ve declared me persona non grata?

No, you’re not the reason I live. I’m not going to give up the good fight of faith ‘till my raptured soul shall find rest beyond the river.’

I rely on the steadfast love of the Lord that never ceases; His mercies that never come to an end; for they are new every morning, great is His faithfulness.

If I don’t stand guilty before Him, I shouldn’t also stand guilty before anyone. So for the last time, please let me be, let me change, let me grow, let me flow.